10/04/2016

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Hello!!

Today I will be sharing with you these cute Halloween nails I just did. I used the one and only Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen (the original formula)

This is the most amazing blue I've ever seen. It's perfect, completely opaque in one coat. It applied smoothly and evenly.

For the stamping I used the two Halloween plates for ÜberChic Beauty.






Do you own Pacific Blue? A while ago Sally Hansen reformulated this shade and came out with a horrible version of it. I'm glad I've scored a couple of bottles as a back up and realizing now that I won't need them all I would like to give away a bottle to one of you.

Just leave a comment telling me what is the number one nail polish on your wish list. I'll pick a winner sometime next week. (It's international)

Thank you very much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment