9/06/2016

Fall In-die Love Collaboration Box


Hello lovely people! 

Today I have for you a very special post for me. Recently I partnered with three awesome indie makers to bring you an exclusive collaboration.


 I Like My Apples Candied by Anchor & Heart Lacquer. 
A pink leaning red linear jelly holographic with purple holo micro glitter and purple glass flecks.  The formula was awesome, it applied smoothly and evenly, opaque in two coats.



Fall Majesty by Turtle Tootsie Polishes.
This is a dark blue linear holographic with gold flakies. Great formula, I just needed two coats to obtain full opacity.



Autumn Comes With Wind & Gold by Frenzy Polish.
A forest green shade with gold flakies. Gorgeous formula, opaque in two easy coats.


Live, Love, Fall by Colores de Carol.
This is a chocolate brown with holo flakes and micro brown glitter. This is two coats.



 The "Fall In-die Love" box will be on sale Friday September 9th at noon EST at http://www.turtletootsiepolishes.com/

Price will be $35 plus shipping. Sale runs until September 16th, The polishes will be shipped the week of the 30th.

Thank you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment