8/04/2016

Chrome Holo Nails

This seems to be the most recent trend in the nail community, the "Super Holo" nails. These nails can be created when you rub a holographic powder onto your nails.

I bought the powder from ColorCraze200 at Etsy, I paid $8.50 plus shipping for 1 gram of theUltra Fine Holographic 50 Micron.

I watched a couple of videos on YouTube and Instagram and all of them recommend I use gel polishes to obtain the desire result.

To start I applied my regular base coat, I use Duri Rejuvacote. Then one coat of regular nail polish, I used Colorina Black. I let that dry for at least 15 min and started rubbing the holo powder with my fingertip putting pressure on to make the powder stick to the nails.

For the top coat I used the Gel Dual-Purpose Base/Top Coat from Nailuv and cured under the UV light for 30 seconds and wiped off the sticky residue with an alcohol wipe.

The holographic effect is beyond amazing, I love the final result! The application could be a little messy but worth it.






Artificial lightning.


Then I had to stamp something over that magical base so I opted for use the new plate from ÜberChic Beauty.





What do you guys think of this "new" trend? Do you enjoy holo nails?

Thank you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment