1/01/2014

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone,
One of my New Year's resolutions is to post every day during  2014. At least a quick post showing you my nails of the day.
Today I'm sharing with you the manicure I wore on New Year eve.
I used American Apparel Hassid, a black creme shade topped with Blue Ice from Icing. On my middle finger I applied two coats of OPI This Gown Needs A Crown and on the ring finger I applied Cult Nails Wack Slacks. I stamped using the plate BM-H14 from Bundle Monster.


I wish you all the best  this New Year, I appreciate your continued support through the last year.

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh clever, I like the clocks (pocket watches?) and fireworks, perfect for NYE.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect mani!
    Love the stamping, so neat, so gorgeous!

    Happy New Year to you too Carol.
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamped nail looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous manicure Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosa mani! Y me encantó el diseño de los relojes así que me anoto la plaquita :)

    ReplyDelete