11/08/2013

Colores de Carol Holiday 2013 Collection

Hello Beauties!!
Today I'm presenting to you my Holiday collection for this year. I hope you all enjoy these shades I've created with all my heart.


Snow Globe
This is a shimmery white base with micro blue holo glitter. This is two coats.

Don't Open 'Till Christmas
A clear base with square and round glitter  in various sizes and shapes. One coat over gray.

Cherry Pie
A deep cherry red with a subtle holographic effect to it. Two coats.

Arbolito
This medium bright green has the same holographic effect as Cherry Pie. This is two coats.

Green Greetings 
This is a golden green shade with micro holo glitter in it.  Two coats.

Golden Kisses
A shimmery holographic gold. Two coats.

Hot Cocoa
A medium shimmery holographic brown. Two coats.

Rudolph's Nose
This is a berry holographic red. Two coats.

What do you guys think of this collection? I hope you like the shades I came up with.
I'm offering 10% off your order until Sunday Nov 10th. Also Gift Certificates are available through the store, and as always international orders are always welcome.
You can browse my polishes here.

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment