10/16/2013

Colores de Carol - Fall 2013

Good afternoon adorable people!

This post is to share with you the new limited edition polishes I made for this fall/thanksgiving. I came up with a holographic trio, these three shades are, Be Thankful, Autumn Memories and Fall Is In The Air.


Be Thankful is a holographic olive green, I applied two coats plus a layer of top coat.

Autumn Memories is a holographic mustard yellow. This is two coats plus top coat.

Fall Is In The Air, a shimmery holographic medium brown. I applied two coats of this plus top coat. 

Which one is your favorite?

These polishes are available now at my store and retail for $9 each.
Until Oct 20th, enter the code FALL30 and receive free domestic shipoing (US only) when you spend $30 or more.
Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

1 comment: