7/29/2013

Colores de Carol new releases.

Hello everyone!
Today I'm presenting to you four new polishes I recently created.

Pop Tart is a white jelly base with matte glitters in yellow, orange, green, gray and watermelon in different shapes and sizes

Concrete Glamour, This is a white jelly base with pastel blue and pink glitters, small squares in purple and matte gray dots.

Shark Attack, is a jelly periwinkle shade full of square and hexagonal magenta glitters and small round blue glitter.
I used three thin coats for the swatch below.

Sweet Tooth, this is a clear base packed with neon glitter in different shapes and sizes including neon pink stars.
I used two coats over black and white for the picture below.



I also released a holographic top coat called Holo Blast, it can be applied over any shade to give it a stunning holographic effect.


These polishes are available at www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com Internatioanl orders are welcome via email, please contact me at coloresdecarol@gmail.com

Thank you very much for all your support!
Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment