5/04/2013

MAC - Breezy Blue

Hello!
MAC Breezy Blue is a blurple creme. It was a little sheer and streaky on the first coat but the second coat evened it out.  I ended up liking this a lot. 

The formula on this wasn't too bad, I heard MAC polishes tend to be streaky. What I liked most about this polish was the pigmentation. I evened it out in two coats, and when I removed the polish my nails weren't stained.

I stamped using my new Cheeky Jumbo plate #2 and Konad special polish.

The glitter I used was Emily de Molly Bright Young Things.

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!
Carolina

9 comments:

  1. The glitter is so good in combination with that base color! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermooso ese azul, y bueno el glitter es una locura!!!
    Un beso :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful blue polish and a plus that it's non staining. Glitter is what gives me the biggest staining problems when used over a blue. I might have to check this one out. I like the mani you came up with using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour ;)
    Nice nails!

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination you did with Breezy Blue & Bright Young Things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy mono el color y la combinacion de estampaciones y glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how beautiful! and i love what you did with it! :)

    ReplyDelete