5/05/2013

Deborah Lippmann - The Mermaids

Hello everyone!
Today I have for you swatches from the new Deborah Lippmann's collection for Summer 2013, The Mermaids.
This collection consists of four metallic shimmery glitter shades. Because these are on the sheer side I applied three coats from each to achieve full coverage except for Mermaid's Eyes that needed just two coats.

Mermaid's Kiss is a light shimmery pink base with a mix of dark pink and gold glitter.

Million Dollar Mermaid is a  light orange shimmery base packed with orange and gold glitter.

Do The Mermaid is a stunning light shimmery lavender base with gold and purple glitter. This is my favorite from this collection. It's Gorgeous!

Mermaid's Eyes is a beautiful shimmery blue base with darker blue and gold glitter, this shade was opaque in just two coats. 

What do you think of the new Deborah Lippmann Collection? Do you have a favorite (s)?
Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

21 comments:

  1. Do the Mermaid is so pretty! Love these Deborah Lippmann's <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Million Dollar Mermaid es hermoso!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking gorgeous swatches. Can't get enough of these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so great! I want to have them all, but nobody wants to ship to Germany. ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mermaid's Kiss is my favorite, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué lindos son!!! me gustan todos, pero el lila es el que más!

    besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Collection! :)

    www.unhasdarosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhhh these are so outstanding!! MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each on of these is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, they are all so pretty, and unique too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite is the same, love this lavender shade, really stuning! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us. Wedding sarees

    ReplyDelete
  13. nfl jerseys cheapLove the first three,tank you for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mermaid's Kiss and Do The Mermaid are my favorites!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All so beautiful. Great swatches as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous swatches! Million Dollar Mermaid is my fav. I'm such a sucker for a coral shade <3

    charmingcheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh do the mermaid is my favorite! these are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete