4/04/2013

Guest Post from The Lacquerologist

Please welcome Emily from The Lacquerologist, I hope you all enjoy the Guest Post she did for my blog.

♥♥♥
Hello lacquered loves!  This is Emily from The Lacquerologist!  I am so thrilled to be here on Colores de Carol today!  When Carolina contacted me about guest blogging for her, I was floored!  This is such an honor =)  I knew I wanted to do some fun nail art for this guest post, so I jumped in with some of my favorite new spring polishes!


I polished all of my nails except my pinky with three coats of Priti NYC Mermaid Rose from the Sherbet Collection.  This is such a phenomenal yellow shade!  The pink sparkle in it is wonderful.  I painted my pinkie with three coats of OPI Suzi's Hungary Again! from the Euro Centrale Collection.  Then, using a striping brush, dotting tool, and cosmetic sponge, I created the skittle nail art!  Once everything was dry, I sealed it in with Out the Door top coat.  I just can't believe how sparkly Mermaid Rose is!



This manicure makes me think of sipping pink lemonade on the porch on a warm summer day!  I just love these colors together.  Lately, I have been trying to expand my accent nail/skittle mani repertoire so I am pleased with how this one came out.  What do you think?


Again, thanks so much to Carolina for having me here today!  If you want to follow along with my nail art and polish adventures, you can check out my blog at [http://www.lacquerologist.com] and Facebook at [https://www.facebook.com/lacquerologist]!  <3

Thank you very much Emily for your beautiful post.

11 comments:

  1. Olá flor adorei seu blog
    estou seguindo :)faz uma vistinha no meu
    se gostar é só seguir..))

    queziamakeup.blogspot.com.br

    Beijokas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog
    It be great if we follow each other
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo is gorgeous...would have never thought to pair them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty. The colours go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani! The colours are wonderful and remind me of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love your blog with such an amazing nail art! I'll follow you for sure.
    Take a look at my blog :)

    www.icarrasqueira.blogspot.pt

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete