4/05/2013

Guest Post from ChitChat Nails


Good Morning everyone!
Please welcome Marta from ChitChat Nails, I hope you all enjoy the Guest Post she did for my blog.

Hello Lovely Ladies,

My name is Marta and I run a Canadian nail art blog called ChitChat Nails.
I once again have the honour to guest post here for my dear friend Carolina; thought I have never met her in person, she has become one of my dearest friends and I am so pleased to be here (at least my nails are ;) ).
I decided to show you a signature skittlette manicure, with two of the OPI Pink of Hearts 2012 for Breast Cancer shades (that I actually got from Carolina).






Pinky and Thumb: Barielle One Shade of Grey
Pointer Finger: China Glaze Stone Cold
Middle Finger: OPI I Think in Pink stamped with a BornPretty Store plate QA18
Ring Finger: three coats of OPI You Glitter be Good to Me

I hope you like this look!
THANK YOU FOR READING!

Thank you very much Marta for this cute post!


31 comments:

  1. pretty nail art!

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. The hearts are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to do a guest post Amiga :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it!! They look so pretty +.+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei esta combinação... o barielle é um show!!

    Beijim e tenha um excelente dia!
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those polishes go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I didn't think they'd go but they really do look pretty together :)

    Jo
    http://31dayfatlosscurereviewssite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this and all manicures of Marta <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! So unique and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed a signature Skittlette :-)!!! And a beautiful one!!! I tried to guess the polishes used and was MILES away - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute mani! Love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty:)

    http://kwiatuszekxtra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous mani , I love the rock too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink nail with black harts is amazing. All mani is very pretty but those harts just mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two of my fav bloggers on one blog - perfect :). Another great Marta special. The hearts are the perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the combination of all of these! I know what I'm doing for my Monday Mani!

    Caged In Clothes | Showcase Your Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog and I love it.....can not choose one design they are all great.

    xoxox

    http://greatlittlefinds.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So so so so so so cute!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty and unique:)
    Nice sharing.

    Al
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/jerzees/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  20. This mani is amazing!!! Perfect, I've just loved it!

    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  21. I kinda need the stamping plate with the hearts - so cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another beautiful skitlette by the queen herself. LOVING this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh amei estes corações... <3 coisinha mais fofa....

    ReplyDelete