4/15/2013

Colores de Carol - Mother's Day Collection

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you all are doing great.
I'm here showing you the recent collection I've created for Mother's Day, I hope you all like what I came up with. This is a limited edition collection.

A Mother's Bond is a light blue crelly base (creme/jelly) with peach shimmer in it, square hot pink glitter, ocean blue large dots  and blue mini dots, this also has mini lime green holographic glitter.  The swatches are three coats by itself.

A Mother's Love is a lavender crelly base (creme/jelly) with blue shimmer in it, periwinkle micro glitter, white hexagonal glitter and pink dots. I applied three coats by itself.


Unconditional Love is a medium pink crelly base (creme/jelly) with small rectangle white glitter, fuchsia dots, bright red bar glitter and matte white glitter in different shapes and sizes.
The swatches are three coats by itself.


Lovely Pink is a white jelly base with purple, red, pink and white glitter in different shapes and sizes, iridescent micro glitter and light pink stars. Swatches are three coats by itself

This Limited Edition Collection for Mother's Day  is available at my store www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com and retails for $9.00 each full size bottle.

Which one is your favorite?
Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

14 comments:

  1. Lovely Pink is so pretty <3 These are all gorgeous polishes for mother's day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. all collection is very cool, but number one is A Mother's Bond :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unconditional Love is my favorite, the color is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Carolina!! You're on a roll, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encantan chica estan binitas tus creaciones'

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Mother's Bond is a must in my book, this is my fave color combo and I'm in the love with the circle glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Mother's Bond is my favorite of these. This is a nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are amazing, but I think unconditional love are my faves :)

    http://doesgreencoffeebeanextracthelp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! Every time I think I have reached my glitter max...I see something else that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son ggeniales!! Me encanta tu estilo y me gusta mucho tu blog, asique me quedo para ver más entradas tuyas!!!! te sigoo!!!

    Te animo a que visites mi blog y me sigas si te gusta!!!
    http://blowoffashion.blogspot.com.es/

    Besoss y gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Son todos tan lindos!!!!!!!
    Y esos glitters redondos y enormes me pueden...

    besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete