3/01/2013

Colores de Carol - Blooming Garden Collection


Hello everyone!
Today I'm here showing you the Blooming Garden collection for spring. I hope you all like what I came up with.

Daffodil, white jelly base with square yellow glitter and small lime green holo glitter.
This is three coats.


Butterfly Blush, pearly white jelly base with square teal and black glitter and small teal dots.
This is two medium coats.


Peony is white jelly base packed with pastel glitter in different shapes and sizes, and white bar glitter.
I applied three thin coats.


Carnation, white jelly base with red and dark purple glitter. I applied three thin coats.


Darling Wildflower, white jelly base packed with multicolored glitter in different shapes and sizes including hearts, stars and bars. This is three thin coats.


Rainbow Garden, clear base with multicolored glitter in various shapes and sizes, this also has red holographic heart glitter and white diamonds.


Anemone, clear base full of different shapes and sizes of white glitter and purple matte and holographic glitter.

Mini bottles are available!


What do you think of this collection? Do you like white jelly base polishes?

This collection is available at www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com and I'm offering free domestic shipping when you order the entire collection in full size.
Shipping is available to US and Canada only.

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

20 comments:

  1. Una colección preciosa!!
    mi favorito es Butterfly Blush =D
    besazos guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection Carolina. I love daffodil and carnation in particular :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white jelly combos!!! Carolina, you out did yourself on this collection. I love all kinds of flowers, I can't pick a favorite from this collection because I like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get them all if I weren't as broke as I am. Congrats Carol, your polishes are so beautiful and I fell in love with the names! I am a flower lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I definitely like polishes with a white jelly base. The ones that I really like from this collection are Daffodil, Peony, and Anemone. I really like Daffodil because it has those cheerful pops of yellow; I love yellow, but it looks terrible on me as a main color, so the little yellow accents are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Peony!! Very appropriate fr Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning collection!! COngratulations!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. First polish remind me milk candy :)
    http://fashionmozaic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosa coleccion. Quiero peony y butterfly blush,son tan lindoooos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors! You've outdone yourself. I love all the white jelly bases with the spring colored glitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so gorgeous! I love glitter in milky bases <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! Love them all! but I loooooooooooooooove so much rainbow garden! Im from spain, how much will they cost me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection! They are all so pretty!
    By the way, white-based polishes are my all times favourite indies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really nice! I have a love hate relationship with white jelly polishes. I love the look, I hate that I usually need undies or a billion coats to get it to look good. But they are SO cute when done right!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so so much for all your sweet comments!
    Love you all!!♥

    ReplyDelete