2/13/2013

Three New Shades from Colores de Carol

Good Night Everyone, I hope you all are doing great.!
Most of you know that I live in Connecticut and last week we had a really big blizzard with 40 inches of snow, we were trapped inside the house for two days and my imagination started to fly and I started creating new shades.
Here you have what I came up with.

Blizzard
White Shimmery Crelly (creme/jelly) base with gold and silver glitter.
Konad M59 and BM323
The Blizzard  inspired me to create this shade.




Inner Princess
White Crelly base packed with multicolored pastel glitter and aqua stars
Blueberry Mango Sorbet
Orange pastel base with small periwinkle glitter, square orange and iridescent bar glitter.

I hope you all like my new polishes, which one is your favorite?

These three shades are now available at my store www.coloresdecarol.cbigcartel.com

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

13 comments:

  1. Carol! Que hermosos colores que estàs haciendo! Felicitaciones, veo que tu alma creativa no se limita a lo que hacés con los. Stamps y nailarts.
    Cariños,Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all super cute but Blizzard is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three! Love the stamping with blizzard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Inner Princess and Blueberry Mango Sorbet a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Well done for creating these! Is it a hard process? I love Inner Princess - so pretty!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all Carolina!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I didn't know you had your own polish line. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey everyone, we are two girls, 15&16 years old from germany, we are new here and would be very happy if you visit our new blog.
    there are, hauls, reviews and there will be more soon!
    i hope you like our blog! <3

    http://beautylicious-xxx.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved them all!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blgspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them all Carolina! Blizzard and Inner Princess are my faves. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh a blizzard my oh my. I am glad we don't have that over here in the netherlands. Your polishes look amazing! My fave is the blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post.

    :)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    Follow me please !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love all three of these :D You are an exceptionally talented Lady!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete