2/09/2013

KBShimmer Spring 2013 Collection, Swatches and Review

Hello!
These are the nine beautiful new creations from KBShimmer for spring 2013. This collection will be availabe at KBShimmer's Website on February 15th.

The application was excellent due to the great formula on these. For all my swatches I used the Clearly On Top Nail Polish, a dry fast top coat with super shiny finish that I already love!


Lottie Dottie is decribed as  turquoise and fuchsia dots and coordinating glitters micro slices in a soft white base. This is three easy coats. 


Spring Training, is a soft green crelly (creme/jelly)  full of pink, purple, blue and green floral toned glitters, scented with a floral freesia note. This is three coats.

Iris My Case, is a Violet pastel crelly with glitters in purple, pink, silver and blue. I applied three coats. 

Where My Peeps At,  a soft yellow crelly with dots and tiny hex glitter in fun jelly bean like shades. Easy coverage in three coats. 

Get Clover It, this is a emerald green jelly with micro shimmer and dots glitter in shades of green, gold and turquoise,  this can be layered over coordinating polish to cover nail line. I'm showing three coats by itself. 

Squared Away, square glitters in a variety of sizes, colors and finishes including metallic and holographic in a clear base. This is two coats over Barry M Blueberry.

Pastel Me More, pastel colored glitters in a rainbow of colors and range of sizes in a clear base. Two coats over Barry M Blood Orange.

A Dot Mess, this is fuchsia and black dots, hexes, and micro slices in a clear base. Two coats over Barry M Watermelon. 

I Got A Crush On Blue, Royal blue jelly with holographic silver glitters ranging from micro to extra large. This is two coats over Barry M Blackberry.

I'm in love with this collection, I really like them all!!!
The formula was excellent and the application was very smooth. I didn't have any problems placing the glitters on the nails. I used thin coats for the best results.

What do you think of this Collection? Are you ready for Spring? I am!!!
Thank you very much for reading!

Carolina


**products in this post were sent for my honest review**

KBShimmer products can be found at Http://www.KBShimmer.com.  For sales outside of the US visit http://www.HarlowandCo.org.
 KBShimmer was founded in 2008 by the husband and wife team of Jason and Christy Rose.  KBShimmer offers unique and colorful nail glitter nail polishes that are Big 3 Free, with all glitter formulas being completely free of chemicals such as toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).  KBShimmer glitter polishes feature a flat glitter grabbing brush for easy application.  KBShimmer also offers a 2-free quick dry polish top coat, olive oil lotion, sugar scrubs, lip balms, cold process soaps and other skin care products.
 If you would like more information about KBShimmer, contact Christy Rose by emailing sales@kbshimmer.com or vistinghttp://www.KBShimmer.com.© 2013 KBShimmer. All rights reserved

18 comments:

  1. ¡Spring Training es precioso! Me encanta el color de base y los tonos del glitter. ¡Qué combinación tan linda...!
    Besos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lottie Dottie and Get Clover it are my favorites! So much dimension <3 Lovely swatches :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty swatches!!! This is an amazing collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the emerald green one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful. Spring Training and a Dot Mess are my early favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first four look like Easter eggs. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Son todos muy lindos! No sabría cuál elegir...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all, I can't choose only one, so I think I'm ready for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all too!! Your swatches look great! I'm so ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous swatches, I am in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's so nice!

    http://vidadeveinte.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. nádhera! Miluju taký třpytky<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. After sooo many polishes have been created, it's time to all kinds of glitters and shimmer. These ones are really stunning, perfect!

    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br
    &
    Neon Galaxy
    neongalaxy.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. Es tan genial y maravilloso!!! me encanto!
    http://warmiestetica.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved it!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola!, me encanta tu blog! con tu permiso me quedo por aquí a seguirte! te dejo el mío por si te apetece seguirme, besos preciosa!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. i dont get tired of looking at Iris My Case :) soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete