Dovima is from the Matte Velvet collection.
Dovima can be best described as: Smoky charcoal-black with strong silver shimmer and a velvety matte finish.
I applied two thick coats.
Dovima es un color negro carbón con destellos plateados de acabado satinado matte.
Apliqué dos capas gruesas.
No top coat
With top coat (2xSV)
Bundle Monster BM206/ Gosh Holograohic
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!
I really like matte polishes! That Zoya color is nice! How often do you do your nails?
ReplyDeleteI love dark colors on nails!
ReplyDelete@Aida: I do may nails every day.
ReplyDelete@Felicia: Thank you, I love dark colors too!
queeee bello con topcoat ese collor es magnifico
ReplyDeletees bello oscuro pareciera que tuviera brillantina.
So pretty, I love the stamping :)
ReplyDeletewow holo stamping! i love it.
ReplyDeleteA great idea to stamp with this baby!
ReplyDeleteI just love it!
WOW!!
ReplyDeleteM he vuelto loca la estampacion!! XD
M gusto mucho el acabado Matte aterciopelado/estimado dl esmalte
Bsos!
Gothic type colours have a special place in my heart. This colour may be my most favourite, too bad I can't purchase them here in Canada.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful swatch: yours is my favourite for this colour!
This pure total love for me! It's got on top of my polish shopping list for the next month!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your nails look so perfect!
It's been a while I dying to buy Dovima!!
ReplyDeleteIs the velvet finish close to OPI Suede finish? I see it's a bit different but how close, do you have an idea?
I love it with the top coat .
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Top 10 Award. Please check out my blog for details! :)
ReplyDeleteque bonito color... i love how you image changes :)
ReplyDeleteLove this! I have to figure out how to do .gif's because it's fantastic. Your nails looks like 3 totally different manicures but instead they're layered. Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteI never was interested in this color, but with top coat. Wow!!! This is now on my wishlist!
ReplyDeleteMe acabo de enamorar del Gosh!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!! You continue to inspire me everyday. I still need to get a stamper >.< lol
ReplyDeleteWow, I never would have thought this Zoya would be this beautiful.
ReplyDelete