6/17/2011

Color Club - Pucci-Licious

Pucci-licious is from Color Club’s Poptastic collection from Spring 2010.
Pucci-licious is a medium purple creme polish that is really bright, but not neon.
This dries semi-matte to satin finish, I applied 3 coats to full opacity.
 
Pucci-licious es de la colección Poptastic de Color Club de la Primavera del 2010.
Es un púrpura cremoso muy vivo, pero no fluorescente o neón.
Cuando seca, el acabado es semi mate o satinado, apliqué 3 capas.
 
Natural light



 Artificial light


Chez Delaney A29/ China Glaze Admire


Have a great Weekend!!
Feliz fin de Semana!!

15 comments:

  1. Buen Dia Carol!!!
    ¡Qué hermoso! ...
    Me gusta el color púrpura ...
    Un boníssimo final de semana para ti.
    http://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that stamp is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonito el lila y el estampado

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not an actually a purple lover but it looks perfect on you after stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color on my toes! good choice of stmaping over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color!
    I love your desing on it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color. It's my favorite Color Club!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your comments, this color is my favorite purple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh i love the silver/purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This color looks beautiful! I don't have any Color Club nail polishes but I keep seeing pretty CC polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hay una chica con un canal de YouTube en España que ha sacado este esmalte varias veces y ha tenido mucho éxito. El acabado es precioso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love these colors and design how creative..awesome job!!
    Jamie Brigham
    cinderella10383 @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete