6/27/2011

Nautical Nails

Happy Monday! Feliz Lunes!
Here you have the Naultical manicure I did over the weekend. 
Aqui tienen la manicure Marinera que hice el fin de semana.



I used:
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
OPI Dating a Royal
China Glaze Jitterbug
Konad M35
BM19/08/20/206


Thank you for watching!
Gracias por leer!

24 comments:

  1. Vaya, que bien te ha quedado! Hay que tener mucha imaginación para esto y muchísima práctica, justo lo que no tengo jejej. Es precioso todo lo que haces!
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K bonita!!! me encanta, estoy deseando que lleguen mis placas BM, para practicar , jejeje, BS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Te han quedado perfectas me encantan =D

    besitos wapa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome!! Makes me think of vacation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeeermosa! Ojalá yo pudiera hacer algo así en mis uñas :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meee encanta me encanta mas por el ancla, me encanta la mano izquieda con el esmalte rojo y el ancla y luego azul marino con blanco belloo. Te quedo estupendo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMS so cool!!
    I love it!!
    It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Ladies, you made my day with your comments! Hugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure Aqua awesome! When I get my older Bundle Monster plates I'd like to try my hands on a nautical design of my own... :) can't wait! Another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks awesome... I love the nautical look and this is one of the best I have seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how creative!! You're so good at this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad I get sea sick! this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGGGGGG I need to do this! Anchors are my obsession. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is such an awesome mani! :) so fun and festive and great for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable! reminds me of 4th of july on the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this ! Very pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Espectacular, a cada cuál más bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  18. :O me encantaaaaaa este diseñooo!!!

    ReplyDelete