6/27/2011

Top Ten Award

I received the Top Ten Award from  
 Thank you very muck Ladies for giving me this Award


 Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

Top 10 Cosmetics:
  1. OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
  2. OPI Avoplex Oil and Cuticle Replenishing Oil
  3. Seche Vite Dry Fast top Coat
  4. Rimmel London Stay Matte Clarifying Matte Foundation 
  5. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
  6. Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner (Brown Eyes)
  7. Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara
  8. Eos Lip balm
  9. Almay Oil Free Eye Makeup remover Pads
  10. Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream
I'm not going to tag 10 bloggers, I'm tagging all my followers, if you don't own a blog you can  leave your top 10's in the comment box.

2 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena preciosa!
    Me encanta el tag, a ver si me animo ;-)

    ReplyDelete