4/13/2011

Help Please!

I'm participating in a Facebook contest hosting by Bundle Monster.
The prize is The New Set of 25 Image Plates that  look amazing.
I just need your help, If you could go to this link and give my picture "THUMBS UP"



Estoy participando en un concurso en Facebook patrocinado por Bundle Monster.
El premio es El Nuevo Set de 25 Platillos de Imágenes que se ven Increibles.
Por favor, necesito su ayuda, si pudieran ir a éste link y darle a mi foto "THUMBS UP" (Dedito arriba)

This is my picture/ Esta es mi foto


Here is a link if you don't have Fecebook;
http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/107601
  
 Thank you so much!
Muchas gracias!

9 comments:

  1. Great nails! I just posted for help on my blog, too :) ... I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuujuuuuu!! ahora si pude votar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted!!! :) hope you win missy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done, Love helping my fellow bloggers. Posted help on my blog also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. listo, guapa, un voto positivo para ti y comentario de regalo =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo también estoy participando :) ¡Ojalá ganemos esas placas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should include the link for all who aren't on FB, like me. :) I voted there for you. :)

    ReplyDelete