Hi everyone!
As you are going to see, this is the most unusual manicure you have ever seen on my blog. The colors are pretty by them self but not together.
Here are the Rules:
1. Go to your lacquer stash
2. CLOSE your eyes and pull 3 random items - JUST 3
3. Create a mani from them
4. Post your mani when you post the tag
5. Tag 3 bloggers
I was tagged by Cristina from Let Them Have Polish and my items were:
China Glaze - Sun Worshiper
Revlon - Emerald
OPI DS - Mystery
Now.... let's see the result.
I have to tag Three Bloggers:
Thank you for watching!
This is SO cool. I actually think the colors are really cool together!
ReplyDeleteThank you Annelise!
ReplyDeleteWOW! this is so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteQue chevere te quedo, quedaron bonitos los colores juntos.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job. :) Thanks for the tag, I really can't wait to try it, I hope this weekend or next week. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it should be a flag to a country! I dont think it looks bad at all!
ReplyDeleteHey!!!Thank you so much for the tag!! I am anxious to see what I will come up with
ReplyDeleteAWESOME creation! I did this one day out of boredom and decided to turn it into a tag and I'm so glad I did. Everyone's nails have been fabulous and creative. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI like the concept of this tag and I was looking all the tagged bloggers I could find to see what they did with it, and I must say your mani is among the best.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for all your comments.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed very much creating this manicure.
i think it looks fun
ReplyDeletethey r nice i think..such a weird yellow though..
ReplyDeletei think i m gonna try this theis evening, of course with diferent colors!! =)
by the way how did you amde the line in between, craft scissors?
This is all kinds of awesome!
ReplyDeleteQué divertido! Y te tocaron unos colores difíciles de combinar, buen trabajo! ;-)
ReplyDelete