4/01/2011

China Glaze Tronica Water Marble

This water marble was inspired by Colette, from My Simple Little Pleasures Check out her blog, she does the most Amazing Water Marble Manicures.
As a base  I used 2 coats of OPI "Alpine Snow" and from Tronicas's Collection: Gamer Glam, Techno Teal and Hyper Haute.

Esta manicure fué inspirada por Colette del Blog  My Simple Little Pleasures Vean su Blog, ella hace increibles manicures.
Como base usé 2 capas de OPI "Alpine Snow y de la Colección Tronica: Gamer Glam, Techno Teal y Hyper Haute.



 
 







 Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

17 comments:

  1. It's wonderful!!
    So cool!!
    You did great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Pretty! I'm loving these tronica marbles i may have to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chicas!
    Cristina, you should try it.
    I love how this mani came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I am your new follower and it would mean a lot if you looked at my nail art blog here! Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. que genial, me encanta!!! quedan las uñas preciosas

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooooow!!! me encantooooo, una vez lo intente... quedo regulero. a ver si pronto me animo de nuevo!!
    bsos

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I have a few Tronicas I might have to try it with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, I haven't tried marble yet. Is it really messy to do? I have seen a blog about wrapping your fingers up so no polish goes on them, wondering is that what you did?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so pretty!! I love watermarble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, beautiful! One of the prettiest marbles I have ever seen : D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precioso! Supongo que ya será imposible conseguir la Trónica en tienda en US, verdad?

    ReplyDelete