4/02/2011

Blue for Autism Awareness: ZOYA Indigo

April is Autism Awareness Month and I'm wearing Blue!
I called this manicure "Wings of Hope"
Today I have for you Zoya "Indigo" (2coats)

Abril es el Mes del Austismo y Yo uso Azul!
Llamé ésta manicure "Alas de Esperanzas"
ZOYA "Indigo" (2capas)




 BM03/ Sally Hansen Color Quick Turquoise Chrome and Heart Shape Rhinestones.




Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these rhinestones make this mani just gorgeous, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el tono (y la decoración ^^!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this blue is really preatty.... :) looks good on ya too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in and supporting the cause! This blue is absolutely gorgeous and I love the rhinestones you put on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me has dado una idea estupenda para usar ese estampado de la BM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color. Your mani and stamping are so cute. I just hate that the rainbow sparkles in this rarely show up - they add so much beauty to an already fabulous lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! I would probably put the stamp/stones on just one nail on each hand... but that's just me. :)

    I'm wearing OPI Russian Navy at the moment, which is very similar.

    ReplyDelete