"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
Oh! Lindísima! Estás en racha, eh? ;-)
the bunny plates! adorable!
Me encanta ♥ :)
<3 I love it!
Preciosa esta manicura! Me encantan los conejitos...^^
Very cute mani! And I love Lilacism, it suits you very well! Happy Easter! :)
una mani preciosa! me encanta el color que has elegido de essie.
oh, these bunnies are so cute :-D
Ohhhh Carolina, those bunnies estan hermosos. Cute as always!
Felices Pascuas, tu trabajo es muy lindo...admirable :)
Thank you very much girls, I hope you all had a nice weekend.
q cosa mas cuteee
This is so smart and ADORABLE!!! I always struggle with what to do with the smaller images, and this looks so good <3
Oh! Lindísima! Estás en racha, eh? ;-)
ReplyDeletethe bunny plates! adorable!
ReplyDeleteMe encanta ♥ :)
ReplyDelete<3 I love it!
ReplyDeletePreciosa esta manicura!
ReplyDeleteMe encantan los conejitos...^^
Very cute mani! And I love Lilacism, it suits you very well! Happy Easter! :)
ReplyDeleteuna mani preciosa! me encanta el color que has elegido de essie.
ReplyDeleteoh, these bunnies are so cute :-D
ReplyDeleteOhhhh Carolina, those bunnies estan hermosos. Cute as always!
ReplyDeleteFelices Pascuas, tu trabajo es muy lindo...admirable :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much girls, I hope you all had a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteq cosa mas cuteee
ReplyDeleteThis is so smart and ADORABLE!!! I always struggle with what to do with the smaller images, and this looks so good <3
ReplyDelete