Revlon "Blue Lagoon" is a baby blue with tiny silver glitter and semi frosty finish.
(2coats)
Revlon "Blue Lagoon" es un azul muy clarito con pequeñísimo glitter plateado.
(2capas)
Bundle Monster BM16/Special Polish Black
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!
Happy Easter!! And what a great blue!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty, you really have opened my eyes to Revlon! I wonder how this compares to For Audrey
ReplyDeleteoh what a gorgeous blue :)
ReplyDeleteque azul tan bonito ;P
ReplyDeletegorgeous blue! and love the stamp, I just found your blog looking forward to stopping by often :) I'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteMyGuiltyLittlePleasures.blogspot.com
Thank you for all your comments.
ReplyDelete@Kristin, Blue Lagoon is a baby blue and For Audrey is more turquoise.
That combo looks wicked!
ReplyDeletemuy bonito,me gusto
ReplyDeleteI love this blue!
ReplyDeleteOoh, that's a very pretty color!
ReplyDeleteQué azul tan bonito para primavera! Vaya! Este color me lo dejé!
ReplyDelete