10/07/2018

Seasonal Indie Box- Fall Edition

I'm back!
Yes, I'm back, I've missed blogging so much, I took almost four month off but I remembered how much I love doing this, I can't believe I started blogging eight years ago, posting almost single day for years. Now I post sporadically but I will try my best to write at least two posts every week. 

Today I would like to share with you the Seasonal Indie Box- Fall Edition.  The Seasonal Indie Box is a collaboration between three indie makers, Turtle Tootsie Polish, Anchor and Heart and me, Colores de Carol, each season we have a guest maker, for Fall it's Lollipop Pose Lacquer. 


🍂🍂🍃🍂🍂

Turtle Tootsie Polishes "Get Me My Boots". It’s a warm brown scattered holo cream base polish with Aurora pigments, red shimmer and gold flakies. Two easy coats.




Anchor & Heart Lacquer - "Fuzzy Blue Gobbler". A matte formula in navy blue with scattered holo, blue shimmer, and purple/blue/pink shifting iridescent flakies. This is two coats.




with a glossy top coat
Lollipop Posse Lacquer - "Poisoned Caramel Apple". It’s an olive leaning apple green polish with two types of red/pink shifting aurora shimmer and holographic silver flakies. This is three thin coats.



Colores de Carol - "Spiced Apple Cider", a holographic deep Bordeaux red with iridescent orange flakes. This is two coats.





🎃What: 4 limited edition polishes created with AUTUMN in mind!
🍂When: Preorder is open for one week from Sept 30th @ 12pm EST - Oct 7th @ 8pm EST
🍁Shipping will begin sometime the week of Oct 22nd
🍎Cost: $40 plus shipping (international shipping available)
🍏Where: www.turtletootsiepolishes.com

Thank you for stopping by!

Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment