6/20/2018

Sally Hansen CRAYOLA INSTA-DRI Pastel Collection SPRING 2018

Hello everyone, long time no see you!

Today I would like to share with you swatches of the Sally Hansen Crayola Collection. There are six pastel shades in the set. I have to thank Phoebe from Phoebe Moon, who kindly sent me these because I couldn't find them where I live.




Canary is a pastel yellow creme. This is the only one that required three coats.



Sky Blue is a deep blue creme.



Sea Green is a pastel mint creme.



Melon is a pastel coral creme.



Wisteria is a pastel lavender creme.



Cotton Candy is a bubblegum pink creme.




I enjoyed swatching this collection. These are very cute. All of these were opaque in two coats except for Canary that needed three. The formula was consistent and they applied smoothly.

My favorites are Sky Blue, Sea Green and Cotton Candy.

Thank you for stopping by!
Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment