6/30/2017

China Glaze My Little Pony Collection

Hello Loves!

Look what I have for you today!


The new China Glaze Collection My Little Pony consists of twelve beautiful shades and a limited edition duo.

Sweet As Pinkie Pie

This is a light peachy pink creme. This was opaque in three coats.


Hay Girl Hay!

This is an iridescent glitter topper. I applied one coat over Sweet As Pinkie Pie.


Cute Mark The Spot

This is a mint green creme, it was streaky at the first coat and I needed three coats to obtain full opacity.


Kill'Em With Kindness 

A pastel yellow creme. This was sheer and streaky, I applied three coats.


One Polished Pony

This is a bright Tiffany blue with silver shimmer in it. This is two coats.


Applejack Of My Eye

A deep watermelon red creme, this gets full coverage in two easy coats.


Too Busy Being Awesome

This is a bright teal blue creme. This was completely opaque in two coats. I highly recommend wearing a base coat when using this shade, it could stain your nails.


She's A Mane-Iac

This is a matte bright hot pink with a pink shimmer to it. This is two coats.

With a glossy top coat.



I Sea Ponies
 
A Silver holographic shade, great formula, opaque in two coats.


Let Your Twilight Sparkle

This is a shimmery topper that shifts from blue to green to purple. I applied one coat over a black creme polish.



I Just Canterlot

This is a purple jelly base with holographic silver glitter.  I applied two easy coats.



Where's The Party Canon At?

A berry jelly with silver holographic glitter. This is two coats, great formula.


Here you have the limited edition duo called Songbird Serenade.


Best Ponies Forever

This is a gold chrome-metallic shade, as you can see the brush strokes are noticeable but they are minor. One coat was enough to reach full opacity.


Songbird Serenade

A black base with multicolored shimmer in it, I applied to coats to obtain full opacity, great formula tho.


I'm very happy with this collection, I love every single shade, my picks would be Songbird Serende, Where's The Party CanonAt?, I Just Canterlot, Too Busy Being Awesome, Let Your Twilight Sparkle, One Polishes Pony and I See Ponies. 

I bought these polishes from an online re-tailer and paid $3.25 about 10 days ago and today when I was looking to share the link with you these were $7.25 each. 

I found them for $3.25 at 8ty8 Beauty Supplies  if you are interested. 

What do you think of this collection? Did you pic some faves?

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina. 


No comments:

Post a Comment