5/22/2017

China Glaze Pastels, Spring 2017

Hello everyone!

Today I have for you a new collection from China Glaze, the Pastels for Spring 2017.

This collection consist of eight creme shades. I got these polishes at Head2Toe Beauty and paid $3.25 each plus shipping.


First all let me start with the formula, all of these have the same formula, a very thin and watery consistency. These applied patchy at the first coat but reach full opacity with the third coat.


Chalk Me Up! This is a pastel baby blue.


My Sweet Lady, a light baby pink pastel.


Casual Friday is a light pastel yellow.


A Waltz In The Park is a pastel purple.


Belle Of A Baller is a pastel bubble gum pink.


Are You Orchid-Ing-Me? This is an orchid purple pastel.


Spring Jungle is a soft pistachio green.


That'll Peach You is a peach creme shade.


Overall I liked this collection, the shades are very pretty with the typical spring pastel colors.  I wish the formulas were a little bit thicker to obtain opacity in two coats.

My favorites are That'll Peach You (even if it's not a pastel),  Belle Of A Baller and Chalk Me Up!

Thank you very much for reading!

Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment