7/29/2015

Colores de Carol Summer Holos

Hello Beautiful People!
I just took some days off from blogging while I worked on my latest collection. Recently I released the new Summer Holos, five super holographic shades, beautiful to wear all year long.  All of these are opaque in two medium or three thin coats.


Malachite is a deep turquoise linear holographic. 




Cheshire is a vibrant purple linear holographic.




Sapphire Princess is a sapphire blue linear holographic.




Candy Dust is a bright reddish pink linear holographic.




Heart of the Rapids is an intense blue medium linear holographic.




These are already available for purchase in my store, you can buy them individually for $10 each or all five for $45
Which one is your favorite?

Thank you for stopping by!
Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment