9/23/2014

Happy First Day of Autumn!

Hello, I can't believe fall is already here, I love this time of the year, the changing colors of the  leaves are so beautiful here in New England, I always admire the transition of seasons, fall  has a variety of shades in the air, the weather starts to chill and there's nothing better like a good cup of hot cocoa while sitting in front of the fireplace.



As a base color I used , China Glaze Lug Your Designer Baggage from their All Aboard collection. A beautiful deep chocolate brown with gold flakes. This was very easy to apply and was completely opaque in two coats.



To create the leaves, I stamped using the plate BM-H11 from Bundle Monster and red, yellow, orange, green and brown stamping polishes from Mundo de Uñas.


And then, I used the OPI matte top coat.



What do you think of the pictures I've included the macro shot in it? Do you like seeing it like that?
What season is it where you live?

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment