1/08/2014

China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy

Hello!
Here in Connecticut we have been experiencing very cold weather, with temperatures below zero. Last week we had a lot of snow and rain. I know, we usually wear neon during summer time but wearing bright colors during winter makes me feel happy! :)

This is my all time favorite neon shade, Flip Flop Fantasy, a very bright coral pink, it's really hard to photograph and get the accurate color.  This is two coats plus a coat of Holo Blast.



I used some Nail Vinyls to create the chevron pattern and black creme nail polish.

On my pinky I added Black Tie

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina ♥ 

8 comments:

  1. Me encanta la mezcla del Flip Flop Fantasy con ese toque holográfico ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holo Blast es perfecto!!!
    Quiero un poquito de frío :)

    besos Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's a gorgeous look! The holo topcoat was a pretty addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh que linda mani! Tengo el flipflop sin estrenar en las manos aún porque me resulta un poco estridente, voy a probar de bajarle los decibeles con algo de nail art como hiciste

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it with the holo blast over it and with the chevrons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, so pretty!! I have to try the combo of Holo Blast and Flip Flop Fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holo makes everything better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this neon colour!

    ReplyDelete