12/12/2013

Colores de Carol - The Love's Maiden Voyage Collection

Hello!!
I'm here today to share with you, my last collection for 2013. This is the collection I did inspired by The Titanic.


The Heart Of The Ocean 
The Heart Of the Ocean is a vibrant jelly navy blue scattered holographic. It was opaque in three thin coats.

Jack's Rose
Jack's Rose is a delicate off white crelly base loaded with a rose gold micro flakes and a subtle violet shimmer in it.

1912
1912 is a thermal medium gray shade loaded with small square holographic glitter. It changes from medium to light gray depending on the temperature.



Dinner at 8 
A clear base packed with large round silver holographic glitter, small brown glitter and bronze glitter. The picture shows two coats over OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons.

What do you think of this collection. Are you a fan of The Titanic?
This collection is available now at my store www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun collection! I especially love The Heart of The Ocean and Jack's Rose. And yes, I love Titanic ♥

    ReplyDelete