11/07/2013

OPI - My Vampire Is Buff

Hello!!
I already showed you this manicure on Facebbok and Instagram but I haven't posted it in here yet. My dear friend Marta from ChitChat Nails, did these nails the other day and posted her picture on Instagram, it was love at the first sight. A couple of days later I found myself recreating her manicure.

This is a very simple manicure but the nude with the neon makes it really cool.

I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff is a creamy off-white nude. To create that crispy line I used Scotch tape and the yellow shade is China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

I applied one coat of Holo Blast before doing the yellow part.
Artificial light 

Sunlight 

Sunlight
My Vampire Is Buff, two coats.

I love how this manicure came out, I wore it for two days, (that's a lot for me). If you would like to see how Marta's nails looked, just click here.

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment