6/04/2013

Guest Post - Marta from ChitChat Nails

Good Morning everyone!
I hope you all are doing great, I'm sorry for being absent this past week. I've been sick with a virus that had me in bed for the entire last week, also, I had back pain that made it very hard for me to paint my nails.
I'm feeling much better and started working on my nails again, In the meantime please enjoy this Guest Post for my dear friend Marta from ChitChat Nails.




Hello Lovely Ladies, I'm Marta and I run a Canadian-based nail art blog called ChitChat Nails.  For those of you who already know me, you will know how much I love skittlette manicures.  I actually wore this look for a few days, and during that time I changed the middle-finger design THREE times!  Each time, the manicure had a different feel to it without me having to re-paint ALL of my nails ;)
I think this manicure is the most whimsical of the three.  I want to share THIS version here with you (I will show the other two versions on my blog soon).



The light blue shade I used was Bettina Vanity.  For the accent nail I used a NOPI textured polish called A-Nise Treat.  I stamped the middle finger using PUEEN-46 and added some silver sequins.

I hope you like this skittlette.
What shades do you like seeing together?
THANK YOU FOR READING!


Thank you very much Marta for this lovely post, I'm sure my readers loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment