5/13/2013

Mother's Day Nails

Good Morning Beauties!
I hope that all the Moms out there had a beautiful day!

These are the nails I wore yesterday, I used Are You Jelly? from the China Glaze Summer 2013 Collection.
Are You Jelly? is a beautiful bright jelly purple. I applied three thin coats. (I'm sorry but I forgot to take pictures before stamping)



I stamped some flowers  from a plate with no name or number using Konad white, then I added a coat of Are You Jelly? and stamped flowers again followed of a coat of Seche Vite. (This is not my original idea, somebody else came out with this but I can't remember who it was)

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

11 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful mani Carolina!! Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute mani. love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really sweet and summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Preciosa!
    Tengo este esmalte y la verdad es que al solecito gana mucho :)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing manicures like this. The first time I saw this technique was by someone on Reddit - and then a lot of people followed. Not sure if that was the one that actually started it, though. I love your version of it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very lovely. Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best design I have seen in a long time, they look so bright and ready for summer. x

    Sally

    ReplyDelete