5/21/2013

China Glaze - Highlight Of My Summer, That's Shore Bright and Sun Of A Peach

Stamp from Cheeky CH6 and Cheeky Jumbo plate #2

Hello!
These are from the Summer Sunsational Collection that China Glaze brought out this year. There's 12 polishes in this collection, six of them are creme and six are jellies.




The three shades I'm showing you here are from the creme side, the green is called Highlight Of My Summer, is a very bright mint green, the purple is That's Shore Bright and the Sun Of A Peach is a orange/peach neon.


The formula on these was ok, a little bit streaky and chalky but manageable, I did three coats of each shade.
I'm in love with these shades, they are very pretty, I like how bright they are, just wonderful for a summer pedicure.
Do you like neon shades?

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina
I got these collection from www.transdesign.com

15 comments:

  1. This manicure is GORGEOUS! I am in love with it, thanks for sharing! I think I will have to get my hands on some of those colors soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so pretty! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the fun combination and stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man those are cute!!!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neons are a trip; which is to say they're fabulous! :)

    I think these are show stoppers.

    Lovely mani, Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh this is so summery :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo vibrant! :D
    Summer on your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you do the dots? I really love the mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and design! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combo of colours and stamps!

    ReplyDelete