4/21/2013

China Glaze Texture - Swatches


Hello!
These are the swatches I have for you today, the Texture Collection form China Glaze. All these swatches are two coats. The formula on these is great and they applied easily.

In The Rough, a yellow green.

Itty, Bitty & Gritty, bright coral melon.

Toe-Tally Textured is a tangerine orange shade.

Bump & Grind is a hot reddish pink.

Of Coarse! this is a bright cobalt blue.

Unrefined is a light bubblegum pink.

What I like most about this collection is the fun bright shades. These are perfect to wear during summer time. I think these could look cool on my toes on a beach day.

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina


**Products in this post were purchased by me**

7 comments:

  1. Nossa! Pirei!
    Estou em love pelo esmaltes todas cores lindas♥
    Beijinhos.

    Te convido com todo carinho para conhecer o meu cantinho :)

    www.sempremissmakeup.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I am obsessed with In the Rough and Unrefined. I love the non-sparkly look of these textured polishes. Now I just need to tell myself that I don't need them when I spot them in the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice swatches, but I think I like the textured look more when there is some shimmer or glitter in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sandy texture. And these colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! These are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Nice blog <3

    ReplyDelete