3/16/2013

Essence - Top Of The Ice-Stream


Hello everyone!
Today I have for you this beautiful shade from Essence, Top Of The Ice-Stream is a white sheer base full of  duo-chrome shimmer that could be blue or pink depending on the light and angle.
I applied three thin coats to obtain full opacity. 


I used the image from the stamping  Pueen07 and Models Own Bubble Gum, for the flowers I used an Essence plate with no number and konad black.


Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

On a side note, if you read my blog trough Google Reader, I recommend you to start following Colores de Carol on Blogloving so you don't miss my posts. Google Reader will be taken off this summer. 

Also, you can always find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram or contact me via email at coloresdecarol@gmail.com



10 comments:

  1. I Love it! <3

    Kisses!!

    www.lydkmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she a beauty? I like the stamping on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful color! great manicure

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a newbie blogger, and im going to add you/follow you. i just wanted to say hello because i know sometimes when you get added you think 'oh this is spam' or.. 'oh this is some foreign jerkface.' but i assure you im not :p just another nail addict!

    love your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps- how did you get that nifty badge on yer page "support indie polish makers?" id love to dress up mine like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Feel free to copy the badge if you like. ;)

      Delete
  6. I've been looking for a polish I can get in Lisbon just like this! Happy you showed it to me!!! Thank you!! :)
    ps. love the wriggly stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo pretty! How did I miss this post entirely?

    So pretty

    ReplyDelete