2/06/2013

Girls Night Out Collection


Good morning Beautiful People!
Today I'm here to show you the Girls Night Out Collection.

Red Lips and Gold Chain, a shimmery raspberry red jelly base with red glitter in different shapes and sizes and gold dots.

This is three coats.
Denim and Diamonds,  is a blue tinted base with blue glitter in different sizes and shapes and holographic silver glitter.

Denim and Diamonds over blue and white

Bubblegum and Slippers, a medium shimmery purple creme/jelly base with teal, light lavender and  white glitter in various shapes and sizes.

This is three coats
Leggings and Martinis, black jelly base with bright orange and blue glitter.

This is three coats.
Which one is your favorite from this collection??

The Girls Night Out Collection is available now at www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com 

Thank you very much for reading!
Carolina

13 comments:

  1. amé los últimos dos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the raspberry color in Red Lips and Gold Chain <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last one its my favourite! =D

    Also these name is so chic! haha

    Hugs from mardehappylidad.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites are Bubblegum and Slippers and Leggings and Martinis

    ReplyDelete
  5. se ven bellos me gusta liggings and martinis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denim & diamonds is stunning! Lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pick just one of them because they are all stunning ! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Layered on white, the blue glitter looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These polishes look amazing! I want some! But I love so far away :(

    I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC and on BlogLovin'! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! I love the names :). Great idea to release the mini bottle size as a collection too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Bubblegum and Slippers is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete