2/19/2013

Colores de Carol at Cosmopolitan Magazine

Hi Beautiful people!
Today I wanted to share with you this small article that featured my nails in the Cosmopolitan Magazine.
About three months ago I was contacted by Cosmopolitan and asked if I would like to do a manicure for the magazine, of course I said Yes, they sent me the polishes and I had to create an easy to do manicure. So this is what I came up with.

and this is the original picture I submitted.
Nails Inc Brook Street, Sally Hansen Barracuda, OPI Polka.com

Thank you very much for reading and for all your support!
Carolina

22 comments:

  1. felicitaciones amiga, que gran logro, veo si me la busco :) la revista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amiga! You deserve this sooo much! I am so excited for you, as must your family be :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! and that's a great mani! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you!! Congratulations! I know you work really hard to keep your blog original and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mil felicidades Carol. Te mereces eso y mucho mas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing!! Congrats x 1000! I want to pick it up just because you are in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Looking forward to see more of your fantastic work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhorabuena Carolina!!

    Me alegro de esta colaboración ;)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Very pretty! And so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You did a great manicure for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! :) Simple mani yet very cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!! That's quite a success! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is so awesome! Fab that they asked you to do it, and love what you created x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ¡Enhorabuena, Carolina! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clap clap clap!
    Great job, sweetie!
    Really cute.
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  16. wooow, perfect! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats dear, you surely deserved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, so cool, congrats! And the manicure is so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOOOOOO, how exciting! Congratulations, you deserve all the recognition! Your blog is great!! Much love. <3

    ReplyDelete