7/02/2012

OPI Black Spotted

HI!
Thank you very much for all the comments you left in my previous post, you are the reason why I keep posting.

Today I'm showing you the Black Spotted from OPI, this became very popular lately, and a lot of people are talking about it. This special effect nail polish is only sold at Sephora in France. I had to contact my dear friend Ruxi from France and ask her if she could find me one, and she did!! (Thank you very much Ruxi)

This came out in France as part of the Spiderman Collection, replacing the green Shatter.
To achieve the effect you need to apply a thin coat over a dry base color.

I was playing around with it and came out with these
Over green and orange






Sugar Plum Fairy

I love the effect from this nail polish, I can't wait to play a little bit more with it.

Thank you for watching!
Carolina.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment