8/05/2011

Catrice - Bird of Paradise, BM 211

Good Morning everyone!
This is Catrice Bird of Paradise from the LE Papagena Collection, it's a bright creme magenta/purple. I applied two coats for full coverage.
♦♦♦
Buenos Días!
Este es Bird of Paradise de la Edición Limitada Papagena de Catrice, un púrpura magenta de acabado cremoso. Apliqué dos capas para obtener  cobertura completa.


 BM211/ China Glaze Admire



Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

11 comments:

  1. Lindo el tono de rosa, es algo asi como de Barbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color!! I have not tried mine yet, looks like I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so pretty! I love the stamping colour you used :)
    xGretalRabbitx
    gretalrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Catrice. I will be getting a bottle or two soon. This is a lovely shade and I'm a big fan of the bottle cap too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this brand, but that color is gorgeous! love it :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great purple!!
    Your design reminds me turtles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Los púrpuras me encantan, así que poco más tengo que decir, jaja!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qué bello color!! tengo uno parecido pero este está super lindo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks gorgeous with the stamping (:

    ReplyDelete