I was a little bit bored the other day and started mixing some colors, I did about five different "frankens" and here you have the first one.
Estaba un poco aburrida el otro día y me puse a mezclar colores, hice como cinco diferentes, aqui tienen el primero.
I used: Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters
Sinful Colors Pull Over
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
(Click on the pictures to enlarge them)
Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

Wow, you did a great job with this!
ReplyDeleteWoo, so pretty. I'd love to buy such a shade. ;)
ReplyDeleteso cute! (:
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow I love love love it!!
ReplyDeleteTo be frank, I don't really like it ^^"
ReplyDeleteI'm not a bi fan of mix coloured glitters..
I really like this franken . It's gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteheyy this is gorgeous,i made a franken very very similar to this on my blog, if you want to see it, i'll email you the link
ReplyDeletei like it :) cant find that wet n wild , so ill have to buy milani gems . it looks similar
ReplyDeleteOoh, so pretty! I have a couple bottles of this glitter so that when I empty out some polish bottles, I can make some cute frankens with it too. I love this combination.
ReplyDeleteLoove this!!! How did it apply? I cant wait to see your other creations!
ReplyDeletevery nice :D
ReplyDeleteQue lindo!!!
ReplyDeletebesitos!!
You mixed this shade on your own? It's really cute!
ReplyDeletevery cute!!
ReplyDeletereally really niceee!!! <3 hugs*
ReplyDeletePues con la colección que tienes, anda que no puedes sacar mezclas!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks a little bit like vanilla ice :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so gorgeous! Great franken!
ReplyDeletepretty cool ! nice :D
ReplyDelete