"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
Very nice! This looks awesome, I love the stamps you used.
Perfect for the 4th of July!
I love this mani!!Really cool! And great colors!
This is one of the cutest 4th of July manis I've seen!! ANNNNND I love your new template!
so pretty! :)
A Cor dos esmaltes são lindíssimas ...Perfeitos para comemorar o 4 de Julho!!bjkssshttp://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/....The color glazes are beautiful...Perfect to celebrate July 4th!Kisseshttp://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/
Ficou lindo, adoreiÓtimo domingobeijos coloridos!
Wow this ended up being very pretty . I like it .
Qué patriótica te veo ;-)
Both are great!
great mani, i absolutely love it :-Dhappy 4th of july ;-)
cute! just posted my 4th mani too!have a great 4th!
que lindo te quedo me encanta
Those blue and red shades really pops! Happy 4th of July! :)
Very nice! This looks awesome, I love the stamps you used.
ReplyDeletePerfect for the 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteI love this mani!!
ReplyDeleteReally cool! And great colors!
This is one of the cutest 4th of July manis I've seen!! ANNNNND I love your new template!
ReplyDeleteso pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteA Cor dos esmaltes são lindíssimas ...
ReplyDeletePerfeitos para comemorar o 4 de Julho!!
bjksss
http://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/
....
The color glazes are beautiful...
Perfect to celebrate July 4th!
Kisses
http://www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com/
Ficou lindo, adorei
ReplyDeleteÓtimo domingo
beijos coloridos!
Wow this ended up being very pretty . I like it .
ReplyDeleteQué patriótica te veo ;-)
ReplyDeleteBoth are great!
ReplyDeletegreat mani, i absolutely love it :-D
ReplyDeletehappy 4th of july ;-)
cute! just posted my 4th mani too!
ReplyDeletehave a great 4th!
que lindo te quedo me encanta
ReplyDeleteThose blue and red shades really pops!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July! :)