7/07/2011

Purple Franken

Good Morning!
Buenos Días!

This is another of my latest creations, this time I'm showing you the Purple Franken.
I love the formula, it applies very smooth and was opaque in two coats. 

Aqui esté otra de mis últimas creaciones, ésta vez les enseño el morado. La fórmula me quedó muy buena, se aplica super fácil y sólo necesité dos capas.

I used: 
Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters
China Glaze Spontaneous
OPI Do you Lilac It?
Beauty Secrets Top Coat (Sally Beauty)




Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar!

18 comments:

  1. It's very pretty, but it has too much purple in it and it makes the particles "disapear"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooooove it! Those glitter is making this beautiful polish even more special! Great job!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful again! Well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenos Dias,

    Me encanta el morado franken :) bien hecho

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one quite a bit- the chunky glitter makes me think of the Lippman polishes, but they didn't do a purple so your franken is pretty sweet!
    Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! It does remind me of DL polishes too, but looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE PURPLE!!!!!

    VISITANDO E SEGUINDO!!

    HTTP://ESMALTEVICIOBOM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindo este lilás adorei!!
    Ótimaquinta
    beijos coloridos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like a purple version of Glitter in the Air, I love this a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous franken from you .

    ReplyDelete
  12. que bonito franken! :) my fav so far!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute! it's like a glitter sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Te veo sacando tu propia línea de esmaltes ;-)

    ReplyDelete