"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
It looks so pretty! I've seen Melon of Troy on another blog some days ago and I found it so pretty!It looks great on you!
I <3 this name and the color!
I have it too and quite like it :)
Linda esta cor adorei!!Ótimo sábadoBeijos coloridos!
that is a cute color. you seem to pick the prettiest nail colors :)http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com
Too light for me but this look gorgeous on you .
mmm i love this! eye catching, but subtle at the same time!
Such a lovely color!
OPI Greek Island? Tiene gracia, en un par de horas estaré volando hacia a Grecia. Pero nada de vacaciones, a trabajar!Besos!
pues me encanta!!! es un tono super bonito para verano
This color is awesome!I love it!
I love this colour!! GreeK Isles Collection have great colours!! I love all them!!
It looks so pretty! I've seen Melon of Troy on another blog some days ago and I found it so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great on you!
I <3 this name and the color!
ReplyDeleteI have it too and quite like it :)
ReplyDeleteLinda esta cor adorei!!
ReplyDeleteÓtimo sábado
Beijos coloridos!
that is a cute color. you seem to pick the prettiest nail colors :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com
Too light for me but this look gorgeous on you .
ReplyDeletemmm i love this! eye catching, but subtle at the same time!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely color!
ReplyDeleteOPI Greek Island? Tiene gracia, en un par de horas estaré volando hacia a Grecia. Pero nada de vacaciones, a trabajar!
ReplyDeleteBesos!
pues me encanta!!! es un tono super bonito para verano
ReplyDeleteThis color is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
I love this colour!! GreeK Isles Collection have great colours!! I love all them!!
ReplyDelete