7/04/2011

Nicole by OPI Texture Coat (Swatches)

Here you have the swatches from the Nicole by OPI Texture Coat Collection
These polishes are similar to the OPI Shatter polishes. The Texture polishes have to be applied over dry polishes to get the desired effect.

Black Texture over China Glaze Magical

White Texture over China Glaze Turned up Turquoise

Silver Texture over OPI Green-wich Village

Red Texture over OPI Last Friday Night

Gold Texture over OPI William Tell me About OPI

Turquoise Texture over OPI The It Color

Thank you for watching!

10 comments:

  1. I really like the red one, looks great. :) Now every brand has crackles. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and silver one! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white is terrible )=
    The turquoise really looks like turquoise shatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the green and the silver compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blue shade...:) Its nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Carol, OMG!! I am overwhelmed. How do you do to get the new nail polishes before everybody else. YOu gotta tell me your secrets.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gustan sobre todo el rojo y el dorado :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful . I should go pick some up .

    ReplyDelete