"I have enough nail polishes..." - Said no one ever.
both are super pretty
Both are nice, but red one is amazing. That is the one of few red ones that I really like how it looks :)
Those are beauties ! I'm in love with #21 <3
Beautiful the colors are amazing
Los colores son geniales, y el que tiene brillantina me encanta!! http://elarmariodetuamiga.blogspot.com/
Wow, 21 looks beautiful! I think I may have to get one for myself!
both of these look sooo pretty!!!
La combinación cone le glitter queda genial, 2 esmaltes en 1 :-)
que brillo, estan bellos los de brillantina :)
Ugh that pink is to die for!
#21 is Soooo pretty. Lovely swatch
lovee the first one! photographs so beautifully! with the little star sun reflection :D
both are super pretty
ReplyDeleteBoth are nice, but red one is amazing. That is the one of few red ones that I really like how it looks :)
ReplyDeleteThose are beauties ! I'm in love with #21 <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful the colors are amazing
ReplyDeleteLos colores son geniales, y el que tiene brillantina me encanta!!
ReplyDeletehttp://elarmariodetuamiga.blogspot.com/
Wow, 21 looks beautiful! I think I may have to get one for myself!
ReplyDeleteboth of these look sooo pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteLa combinación cone le glitter queda genial, 2 esmaltes en 1 :-)
ReplyDeleteque brillo, estan bellos los de brillantina :)
ReplyDeleteUgh that pink is to die for!
ReplyDelete#21 is Soooo pretty. Lovely swatch
ReplyDeletelovee the first one! photographs so beautifully! with the little star sun reflection :D
ReplyDelete