7/07/2011

Green Franken



Now is the Green turn, I love this one so much, the application was great, only needed two coats for full opacity.
Ahora es el turno del verde, Me encantó mucho éste, la aplicación fué excelente y sólo necesité dos capas.

I  used:
Wen n Wild Party of Five Glitters
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
OPI Don't Mess with OPI
Beauty Secrets Top Coat (Sally Beauty)
(Click to enlarge)



Thank you for watching!
Gracias por mirar! 





10 comments:

  1. me encanta es color de esmalte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! You are inspiring me to make some glitter frankens of my own :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I've been seeing a lot of nail fanatics use Party of Five Glitters in frankens. It works nicely in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one more than your purple Franken :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really like how the base color turned out on this one! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is such a great idea! I love how the more opaque polish actually subdues the glitters. Definitely want to try this!!!

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty i also love green polish, when i do franken i always mix it with glitters, hehe! good job! by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading your blog! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te ha quedado estupendo! Los verde menta están de moda ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ay Carolina, you're making me drool with all these pretty frankens!

    ReplyDelete